The dream project
Content Creator and Owners AND Entrepreneurs … this has been your chance to shine! This year's Leadership Music Summit includes a contest element where you get the opportunity to present your "big idea" and have the opportunity to win recognition and prize money. Entries for the "Dream Project" have now closed.
- Leigh Fogle / CUREative Content
- Chad Marcum / Ripple Music
- Marc Lempert / Groove Gallery's "Communication Rock"
- Kelsey Kinsel / Salvation City
Four finalists in a combined category of Content Owner/Creator and Entrepreneur/Start-Up will be chosen to make a 10 minute presentation at the Leadership Music Summit on September 10th at Marathon Music Works. A panel of judges will chose a winner in each category. Each winner receives a $1,000 cash prize and recognition in Music Row Magazine.
Marcus Whitney / Moontoast
Amanda Cates / Spalding Entertainment
Sloane Scott / Flo Thinkery
Genevieve Jewell / The Collective
- All entries must be received by 11:59pm CST on August 12, 2013 - ENTRIES NOW CLOSED.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Panelists, Judges, and Leadership Music Employees are not permitted to enter. Moderators and Leadership Music Board Members are permitted to participate.
- Content Owner/Creator - Record Labels, Publishing Companies, Songwriters, Artists (anyone/any company that owns and/or creates content.)
- Entrepreneur/Start-up - Any person or company that is in the initial phases of developing their business.
- The "Big Idea"/Dream - Anything you want it to be so long as it centers around music artists and music content. It can be a marketing idea, a new business model, a new app, a new technology ... the sky is the limit!!
Questions … email here.